RAM’S Maintenance Software will help you to:
Reduce equipment downtime
Exercise better accountability
Extend operational life of equipment
Increase maintenance productivity
Reduce maintenance costs
Improve health & safety compliance
Features & Benefits
RAM’s effective CMMS software is underpinned by a powerful asset register.
- Full asset details can be viewed, maintained or updated through a single input screen.
- Single source of work order history.
- Full audit trail of PPM and asset movements.
- User customisable screens can include additional fields such as serial number, barcode number or RFID reference.
Rapid insight into job status increases efficiency and productivity.
- Log work orders and requests from any remote location using a web browser.
- Real-time visibility of job status.
- Link notes to a job ticket.
This functionality provides a rapid response to problems with assets.
- Work orders can be directly generated from helpdesk work requests.
- Use employee proximity to improve response.
- Colour coding enables job prioritisation.
Minimise the effort associated with maintenance planning.
- Schedule automatically generated maintenance tasks and outputs.
- Colour-coded calendar to highlight status at each stage of the process.
- Manage external works with information relating to contractors, start dates and contracts.
The CMMS software's catalogue of predefined templates for common maintenance tasks enables swift creation of breakdown work orders and maintenance plans.
- Allocation based on job type, priority and defect - also estimated job time.
- Include health and safety guidelines, parts, tools and maintenance details.
- Automated prediction feature highlights resources required.
Improve business response and performance with rapid access to the right skills
- 'Availability Calendar' shows availability, proximity to job and employee charges.
- Associate employees with skills and trade.
Fast access to all work orders and associated information, including details of labour, tools and parts required, improves efficiency.
- Colour coded records define current, completed and overdue jobs.
- User-definable work analysis fields include job type, priority, and defect codes.
- Attach documents, pictures, hyperlinks and AutoCad drawings.
- Secure audit trail.
Mobile technologies improve productivity and resource utilisation.
- Mobile maintenance is available on iOS and Android.
- Real time access to work orders and stock information from any location.
- Work orders listed by location, asset, priority, status or date.
- Access related documentation, files, images and instruction/safety manuals.
- Update information directly into the handset.
Comprehensive stores management enables stock optimisation.
- Monitor and manage all stock items.
- Use 'Stock Browser' to identify items quickly.
- Access supplier prices and contact details, item location, catalogue number and balance.
- Integrate with ERP and purchase ordering.
Manage in house and external contractors effectively.
- Single repository for all work order information associated with contracts.
- Record assets covered under the service contract, contract start and end date.
- Track work types covered by the SLA and all work history.
Exploit the information within the CMMS software to drive better decision making.
- More than 100 standard reports including equipment performance, labour utilisation, maintenance efficiency and PPM schedules.
- Flexibility to create customised reports.
- Easy to use web application that enables users to record and report details of accidents, incidents and near misses.
- User definable incident detail screens to cater for different organisations’ needs.
- Multiple injury fields cater for cases where more than one injury occurs as a result of one incident.
- Automated severity ratings to national standards.
- Graphical and interactive KPI charts for immediate incident and injury analysis.
- The ability to record date and time that the injury occurred and was reported to safeguard against possible legal challenges.
- Mobile access to assist recording incidents when they happen.
- Documents such as photographs appended to the incident record to ensure that evidence of injury and equipment condition can be verified.
- Improved health and safety compliance for OSHA regulations.
CMMS Product Overview
View RAM’s short demonstration video and discover how its proven CMMS could transform your maintenance processes through the delivery of accurate and timely information about your assets, work orders and planned schedules for powerful and informed decision making.
Mobile Maintenance Software
Real Asset Management's paperless mobile maintenance solution allows engineers to view up-to-date work orders and stock information remotely, regardless of location.
FREE White Paper
Maintenance Management in the Cloud
Struggling to secure the budget for a new maintenance system? Learn how cloud-based software removes the need for large, up front licensing costs or massive internal IT overheads but critically, delivers the high level of functionality required to improve performance in both proactive and reactive maintenance activity.